Amazon

Friday, January 3, 2014

Top Smoothie Blenders/Makers 2014





What are the best blenders for smoothies right now?




Are you looking for the top smoothie blenders right now? These are showcased on this page.

To start with, let us understand what they are. They are drinks prepared beating fruits and or vegetables, into a think consistency with yoghurt or milk.

With so many on the market to choose from, here some of the ones I would recommend. The good news is that you can get one for as little as $15 meaning that you do not have to break the bank. The way I see it is the cheaper the blender the more money you have to spend on fruit and vegetables to make your delicious drinks.

I had being eyeing up a smoothie blender for quite a while and managed to talk my boyfriend into buying me one for my Birthday. Unfortunately the one I own is a Kenwood and I cannot find the same model available in the USA. I have found that I eat less chocolate now that I can enjoy a sweet tasting smoothie instead, so they have helped me curb my chocolate addiction.

Some things to consider when picking a smoothie blender


If you are on the lookout for a smoothie blender there are some things you need to think about:-

1) Budget - this will determine which model you can buy

2)Color - do you want one to fit in with the rest of your kitchen or do you not mind

3) The number of people you will be making drinks for - you may need a more powerful model which may cost more if you need to provide for several people at one time

4) Whether you want to take it on holidays with you or not- perhaps one of the travel blenders would be better.


Expensive Smoothie Makers Over $100


The more expensive pieces of equipment are for everyday use. They are trustworthy and reliable and should be durable. Many of them have warranties as well as a Amazon rating stating their reputability. I would not recommend putting the money into one of these though if you are only planning on making the odd smoothie during the summer months. Instead pick one of the cheaper machines.




Some more things you may need...






No comments:

Post a Comment